Our service is pro-active and extends beyond the base requirements.
- Consulting on all commercial transactions
- Development of financial control systems and procedures
- Evaluation of contracts and agreements as well as drafting of agreements
- Feasibility studies of projects and/or businesses
- Individual, company and trust tax returns and tax planning
- Retirement planning including trusts
- Salary structures
Audit and Assurance
- Statutory audits
- Limited review audits
- Internal audits
- Design and implementation of procedures and controls
Mergers, Acquisitions and Re-Structuring Advisory
- Corporate finance structures
- Specialised structures to optimise commercial transactions
- Due diligence reviews
- Restructuring of groups that are ineffective
- Company business reviews
- Incorporation of companies
- Secretarial services
- Incorporation of trusts
- Statutory registrations, i.e. VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL & Workmens’ compensation
- Accounting services from cashbook to financial statements
- Monthly returns, i.e. VAT, UIF, PAYE etc.
Long term, trusted relationships and face to face advice is at the centre of everything we do.
Every client has different needs and aspirations and we offer personalised advice that covers financial and investment planning that sits within our client’s professional tax advice framework.
Our clients range from individuals to families and businesses and span all age and wealth ranges. From just starting out to established, sophisticated investors we partner with our clients to ensure that they achieve their individual investment objectives.
Our investment approach is built on ensuring that our clients understand their investments and the risks associated with every component of their portfolio when setting off on their wealth journey. We provide complete transparency and insight into the underlying investments that make up a client’s solution and ensure that their journey ends at the destination it was meant to.
To cater to a diverse client base, we have developed a range of different portfolios and solutions encompassing retirement and discretionary investments. We create an achievable plan which we implement alongside our clients and continually test the appropriateness of the plan and the products we have used to achieve our clients’ financial goals.
- Managed Local Solutions
- Managed Global Solutions
- Personal Share Portfolios
- Portfolio Analysis
For more information contact:
Powered by Anchor Capital
Anchor Capital is an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP # 39834 Disclaimer – Anchor Capital (Pty) Ltd with registration number: 2009/002925/07 has taken and will continue to take care that all information, in so far as this is under its control, provided on this website is true and correct. However, Anchor Capital shall not be responsible for, and therefore disclaims any liability for, any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website.
There is no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the information or any aspect of this service. Any warranty implied by law is hereby excluded except to the extent such exclusion would be unlawful”
- Forensic investigations
- Corporate finance structures